Top 5 Holiday Activities in LA
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
1. If you’re in Los Angeles for the holidays and want to see a REALLY big Christmas tree, head to The Grove!
You’ll see Santa and his reindeer dashing through the sky as well! Don’t forget the bubbly snow to really get you in the spirit!
2. Head to Venice Beach to see the famous sign lit up in greens and reds as you overlook the Pacific Ocean!
3. Head to downtown Los Angeles’ Pershing Square for hot cocoa and ice skating!
Just because you’re in Southern California doesn’t mean you can’t hit the ice!
4. Sick of surfing during the holidays? Trade in your board for a pair of skates and hit the rink at the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica!
5.Looking for some lights? Get to The Getty on Saturday nights if you want to see LA’s best light show!
Happy Holidays from Taxi Magic LA!